- Bags, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, packages, briefcases, large purses, etc.
- Food and beverages of any kind
- Umbrellas (plastic ponchos are available for sale at select merchandise areas)
- Bottles, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container
- Animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)
- Whistles, horns and other noise makers
- Weapons, firearms
- Illegal drugs
- Folding chairs
Just because a guy is dressed in a blue jersey, that doesn't make him suspicious.
Kick-off for the 2011 Giants at Redskins game is 4:15 PM Eastern. The FedEx Field parking lots open to the public four hour prior at 12:15 PM, although it would have been wise to open parking at 10:00 AM for opening day.
The list of prohibited items applies to all events at FedEx, not just Redskins games. For detailed stadium information, see the Stadium Guide on Redskins.com.
Click here for parking and driving directions to FedEx Field.